The Best Hidden Spy Apps for Android Users
Android phones are popular for their freedom, including accepting more apps without rooting the phone. An Android spy app may be helpful if your children, spouse, or employees use this OS and you want to stay abreast of what they’re doing. Let’s look at the best spy software for Android.
Best Hidden Spy Apps Review
Since 2011, mSpy has been parents’ choice when they want to monitor their children’s activities. With many advanced parental control monitoring features, it’s become a way for you to see where your kids are, who they’re texting, and what they are doing. Let’s look at some of its significant features.
- Keylogger from mSpy lets you see what your kids are typing in real-time
- GPS and geofencing mean you can see where your kids are and receive alerts if they leave specific areas
- Social media app and text monitoring ensures your children are not texting anyone inappropriately or doing anything illegal
- Real-time screenshotting means that you won’t miss anything your child does
- Detailed tracking of your child’s activities
- Easy to set up; no jailbreaking or rooting knowledge required
- It has been a trusted app for over a decade
- 24/7 customer service if you have any questions
- Constantly improving their services
- No desktop version
- Only one phone can be tracked per plan
What You Monitor Using mSpy App
- Who your children are texting with
- The most frequently used contact
- Calls logs and keystrokes
- Social media usage
- Monitor their location at all times
- Overall phone activity using real-time screenshots
- In addition, you control what apps they use and for how long
$41.99, though there are constant discounts and multiple-month plans
- All versions of iOS
- Android 4 and above
There is a reason why mSpy is one of the best phone spy apps. It ensures a quality user experience, real-time tracking and is an excellent value if you want to keep your kids safe. You can try it for up to 14 days and request a refund if unsatisfied. We recommend you try it and see if it meets your needs.
Another popular app for parental control, uMobix, is marketed toward parents who wish to see what their children are doing on social media at all times. Social media can be an excellent tool for children, but with predators and bad actors, you need to keep a watchful eye on your kids. Alternatively, its features can be employed to keep an eye on your partner or employees.
- Record your child’s browser history, even in incognito mode
- Access photos and videos, including ones that your target has deleted
- Robust social media and text message tracking
- GPS tracking to see where your loved ones are
- View call logs, including deleted calls
- Constantly updating interface that makes it simple for parents to monitor their children
- Advanced parental control tracking
- Simple usage
- Real-time notifications
- The affordable price makes it great for users on a budget
- Recover deleted photos
- iOS features are more limited if compared to Android
- No remote installation for Android
What You Monitor Using uMobix App
- Posts, messages, and activity on social media
- Incognito browsing history
- Photos and videos, even those that are deleted
- GPS exact location and whereabouts history
- Text messages and call logs, even deleted ones
- App usage and time spent on the phone
- All incoming and outgoing calls
- Keylogger to catch any word typed via device
$49.99 per 1 month; other monthly plans are available. Costs vary depending on the subscription duration and allow users to save for longer periods.
- All iOS versions (newest and older ones)
- Android 4 or higher
This app is yet another excellent tool for parents. One reason you may prefer uMobix over mSpy, despite mSpy’s more advanced features, is that it provides full control over Facebook and Instagram as if you are using your own accounts. Nevertheless, both provide an excellent experience for parents wishing to track their children, so we recommend you check out user reviews and see which is the best parental phone spying app for your case.
Next, we have the Cocospy monitoring app. It is also used by parents who want to keep their kids safe, with all its features dedicated to that. You may watch where your loved ones are by tracking their messages, enabling geofencing, and more. Like many phone spy apps, it has a variety of uses.
- Stealth mode is designed in a good way to keep your tracking as discreet as possible
- Geofencing lets you set up boundaries on the map and the mobile spy will alert you should your target leave them
- Monitor major social media apps, including Instagram and WhatsApp
- Discord tracking, including messages, calls, and more
- Call logs and text logs to see who your child is speaking to
- It comes with all the features you need to track your spouse or kid
- Designed to be as discreet as possible
- 24/7 support
- Simple to install
- Trusted by many parents
- Suitable for employee monitoring (track up to 25 devices)
- It lacks a free trial
- Some features may require you to root or jailbreak your phoneing advertising of other plans
- Requires disabling Play Protect for Android and 2FA for iOS, as well as enabling iCloud backup, though this is necessary for all phone spy app tools
What You Monitor Using Cocospy App
- Text messages and phone calls monitoring. See how long the target has been speaking to someone and who that was
- GPS location tracking and geofencing boundaries to keep kids safe
- Social media activity, including messages
- App usage
- Browser history, including incognito
- Keylogger and screen snaps
– $39.99/month for basic (1 device)
– $49.99 for premium (1 device)
– $69.99 for family (3 devices)
– $99.99/month for family (5 devices)
– $49.99 for premium (1 device)
– $399.99/month for business (25 devices)
- Compatible with all iOS devices
- Android 4 or higher
Cocospy is a solid tracking app all around. What we enjoy about it is how simple it is and how you can choose between three plans according to your needs. While it does not stand out among the rest, it’s a solid app you may want to try, free from jailbreak or rooting and providing a 60-day money-back guarantee. It may be your best undetectable spy app.
Hoverwatch markets itself as a free Android spy app. But, of course, there is a catch. While Hoverwatch is free to use, you will need to purchase a monthly subscription to access its features. However, the pricing is much cheaper if compared to other Android spy software on the market. In addition, Hoverwatch has everything you’d expect from a tracking app. Let’s look at some of its features.
- Records your target’s SMS and call history
- Front-facing camera mode lets you see what the target is seeing
- Track a person’s location at all times
- Monitor all major social media apps, including WhatsApp and Facebook
- Monitor their Internet activity and browsing history
- Advanced phone monitoring
- Affordable monthly pricing
- Simple to install
- One of the best hidden Android spy apps with an intuitive interface
- Allows to record phone calls
- Regular updates
- Not for iOS
- Markets itself as a free app when it’s not
What You Monitor Using Hoverwatch
- Monitor someone’s sights ahead of them with a front-facing camera mode
- Get the information about person’s texts
- Check and record all incoming and outgoing calls
- See a person’s Internet activities and browsing history
- Track someone’s location at all times
- Overall activities on Android, as it’s exclusive to that OS
$24.95/mon – personal plan for 1 device
$49.95/mon – professional for 5 devices
$149/95mon – business for 25 devices
- Android 4+, Windows, and Mac OS devices of all series
Hoverwatch is one of the best hidden spy apps for Android. It’s meant for an Android phone, so do not purchase this if you intend to monitor an iPhone. That said, we love how well Hoverwatch works and how affordable it is. Some people may be frustrated because it markets itself as free Android software when it’s not.
eyeZy markets itself as the most powerful monitoring software on the planet, which is a bold claim. It needs to be evidenced. With so many options, what makes eyeZy stand out? According to its website, it’s future-proof, meaning it can keep up with tomorrow’s tech. Let’s see its features:
- Geofencing lets you choose safe and unsafe zones
- Block websites you deem inappropriate
- Text and call logging to keep your kids safe
- Push notifications to give you real-time updates on activities
- Pinpoint tracking ensures that your children never get out of sight
- Checking all calls received
- Finding out the media files in the device’s gallery
- All the essential tracking features
- Easy to set up and understandable service interface
- Advanced screen recording
- No free trial to meet with the service. So, you aren’t able to see how it works just before the subscription plan purchase
What You Monitor Using eyeZy
- A child’s Internet activities, including email, browsing history, social media use, and more
- Their location in real-time
- Track someone’s location and set boundaries
- Track how often they use their phone so that they can be much more productive
- Influence the WiFi connection (setting it off or on when it is needed)
$41.99 monthly, with deals depending on how many months you’ve purchased it
- Compatible with modern iOS (phones and tablets) and Android devices
eyeZy is a good tracking app, but some people may question its claim about being the most advanced tracker on the planet. This is because it has tracking features similar to other apps on this list, and while it works well, other apps may give you a better deal. However, it’s still a beloved app for a reason, so try it out and see how well it works for you.
Next up, we have FlexiSPY. Another modern solution to deliver the coveted tracking results. This spying app claims to be the most powerful tracking software in the world. But does it have anything unique to offer compared to the others? Let’s break down its features, and you’ll decide if FlexiSPY suits your tracking needs.
- Remote installation so you don’t have to touch your target’s device
- Know your child’s location through its advanced GPS tracking
- Reading all the messages that are sent to the target device
- See activity on social media accounts
- Look through the browser history and find even the deleted websites visited
- Get the information from the Facebook messenger
- Find the media files held on the device
- Advanced tracking features to keep your kids safe
- Purchase a phone with pre-installed software if you’re puzzled about how to do it
- Trusted by major media outlets
- Affordable price for what you get
- Some features are hidden behind their most expensive package
- You may need a jailbroken or rooted phone to access everything
What You Monitor Using FlexiSPY
- Your target’s texts (incoming, outgoing, and even hidden and deleted ones)
- Calls detecting
- Internet usage checking
- GPS location
- Social media apps work
- What apps they use and what sites they visit
- Overall phone usage
- What times of day they use their phone
- WiFi connection blocking
Lite plan: $29.95
Visit their website, where you enter the target device model, and they will say if it’s compatible.
FlexiSPY is powerful tracking software that has been around for a while. While it’s not so unique, it makes up for it with an established app that you can even order preinstalled on a new phone. There’s a reason why many turn to FlexiSPY, so see if it’s for you.
Spyera is a top spy app that markets itself as undetectable software that will come in handy to know what your kids are doing and see their whereabouts when they are out of the home. Like the other apps on the list, it tracks texts, call logs, and messages. Is it a spy phone app worth considering against all the other competition? Let’s find out.
- Track their text messages and even hidden and deleted ones
- Record incoming and outgoing calls
- Viewing social media accounts as if you are their owner
- Getting common updates via reports
- Discreet and remote tracking process
- Screenshotting and real-time viewing let you see what your target is doing
- Checking the information from messengers, WhatsApp, for instance
- Recording the whereabouts of the person needed
- Easy usage with quick installation
- Plenty of tracking features for invisible monitoring
- 10-day money-back guarantee
- It may require rooted/jailbroken devices
What You Monitor Using Spyera
- Person’s texts
- Social media activity
- What they do on their phone
- Live call listening and recording calls in social media
- Their surroundings to see where they are in real-time
- Photos, videos, and other personal files
- Keylogger helps catch everything typed on the device
$89 for a smartphone
$69 for a tablet
$49 for a computer
All modern versions of Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Spyera is an excellent app if you want to monitor your kid, husband, or wife. For us, it’s one of the best hidden spy apps for Android due to its versatility and compatibility. However, it is pricey, meaning it may not be the app for you if you are on a low budget. Nevertheless, try it out and see if it works for you.
Finally, we have Spyic – robust hidden spy apps representative. This app claims to be the definitive parental control app, but is it? With so many apps on this list, Spyic does have big shoes to fill. Let’s find out by looking at its features and pricing and seeing if it’s the best app for your situation. Here’s the following info to meet with:
- Contact monitoring. See what’s on someone’s contact list
- WhatsApp tracking. View old messages and see conversations in real-time
- View someone’s browser history to ensure they are not looking at inappropriate websites
- Call monitoring. See someone’s call logs
- Track their SIM location and set up geofencing
- Check social media accounts
- View text messages (incoming and outgoing)
- Organized SMS alerts
- A sleek dashboard
- Clean keylogger results
- Great customer service
- Keeps your kids monitored
- Some features barred depending on your phone
What You Monitor Using Spyic
- Monitor someone’s texts, call logs
- Check the contact list and get information about the most commonly used ones
- See someone’s GPS location and receive alerts should they leave your designated areas
- Track social media usage and read private conversations
- See their overall phone usage and receive real-time updates at all times
$49.99/mon – premium (1 device), $39.99 – basic (1 device), 69.99 – family (3 devices)
Compatible with all modern versions of Android and iOS devices.
Spyic is an excellent app with a sleek user interface for the parent who does not want anything too complex. While the price is quite high, it may be ideal for a parent who needs to monitor a couple of children. With a Family plan, you can save money while keeping your offspring safe.
Why Do People Install Hidden Spy Apps?
People have many reasons for downloading a spy app. Some may do it as a parental control measure, letting them see what their minor child is up to and where they are. A boss may use a spying app on their employees’ work phones to ensure they’re being productive. A spy app on a target device may be employed because a spouse wants to catch a cheater. You may want to install an app on a target phone for many reasons, so finding the best one is important.
How Does a Hidden Spy App Work?
Often, people should purchase a subscription to a spy app. Once this happens, they will get an installation link. The person must have access to the targeted phone and open the link there. When opened, the app is installed, hidden, and starts collecting user activity that the person spying can view via an online dashboard, such as messages, contact details, social media activity, and more. It keeps it all in one place, so you are free to see what’s really going on.
Will I Need Physical Access to Install Secret Spy Apps on Android?
Currently, even the best undetectable spy app cannot be installed on Android remotely. Many phone spying apps allow for iCloud installation on iOS devices, but it’s a different story on Android. You will need physical access to the Android device and need to be able to unlock the screen, if applicable.
Is it legal to use the best hidden spy apps?
The legality of phone spy apps depends on your area’s laws and intentions. Usually, it’s legal to use remote monitoring apps to spy on your children if they are under 18, and it’s legal as an employer to use a mobile spy app on employees’ work phones if they are informed about it. However, a tracking app on a cheating spouse’s phone may be legally questionable.
How do I know if the best undetectable spy app is on my phone?
Real-time tracking apps may use more battery or cause a slowdown. However, spy phone apps are quickly evolving to use little data. Because of that, you may want to download a malware program to see if there is a spy app on your phone. Alternatively, take any Android phones you think are infected to a professional.
What makes a spy app undetectable?
Suppose an app is not visible to a user on the menu and does not consume a noticeable amount of battery life, memory, or data. In that case, it can be virtually impossible to detect.
What is the best free hidden spy app?
The best one can depend on your needs. Most offer similar tracking features, such as monitoring texts, Internet activity, and location. However, some provide unique features, such as geofencing or full access to Instagram and Facebook on iOS without jailbreak as if you were the account owner (offered by uMobix). It can also depend on your budget, as some will cost more than others. Regarding free apps, most come in the form of a free trial.
A tracking app can help you if you need to monitor someone, and they are often simple to install and hard to detect. Android phones are compatible with most spy apps, but none cannot be installed remotely. We hope this article was helpful for you and you have found the best hidden spy app for the job. As always, good luck.